Our mission is simple: to deliver truly exceptional care to you and your pet, whenever you need it. We promise to always be there when you need us.
What we offer you and your pet
With 22 24-hour centres and over 300 veterinary practices around the UK, our caring, capable staff are always there to help. Whether your pet simply needs a check up or requires emergency or specialist attention, we promise to deliver exceptional care that’s thoughtful, caring and flexible.
Access to 24/7 care
Your pet can receive emergency and continuous care 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our system stores your pet’s details, so any Medivet practice you visit will have a clear understanding of your pet’s medical history, medications and plans for ongoing treatment.
A comprehensive range of services
We offer a broad range of services – including both routine and advanced surgery – to meet all of your pet’s healthcare needs.
From microchipping and neutering to more complex surgeries and cutting-edge diagnostic technology, our teams are ready to support all your pet’s health and wellbeing needs.
High-quality, forward thinking care
Our dedicated teams of experienced vets and nurses are on-hand to care for your pet day and night. Using state-of-the-art technology and drawing on our extensive resources and expertise, we’re able to treat a vast number of conditions that might affect your pet. We’re committed to providing your pet with exceptional care delivered with thoughtfulness and flexibility.
Our commitment to you
- We will always be supportive, understanding and thoughtful, remaining available and open with you.
- We will listen carefully and provide appropriate and relevant solutions to your concerns.
- We will offer your pet the best treatment options available, providing clear and accurate information regarding treatment and costs before we proceed.
- When necessary, we’ll refer your pet to any colleagues who have more experience and skills in dealing with your pet’s condition.
- We will provide you with a warm and welcoming experience, promptly responding to your communication and concerns.
Our commitment to your pet
- Our team will act as quickly as possible to ease any pain or distress your pet may be experiencing.
- We promise to keep your pet’s environment comfortable and provide regular monitoring should they be hospitalised.
- All pets will be provided with clean and comfortable bedding, regular opportunities to go to the toilet/ regularly cleaned litter trays, and any other food or accommodation to suit their individual requirements.
- We will give your pets time to rest and sleep, with dark and quiet periods.
- Your pet’s environment will be monitored to ensure your pet is kept at a comfortable temperature.