Medivet Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
This Prize Draw is organised and controlled by Medivet Group Limited whose registered address is Unit 4 Mowat Industrial Estate, Sandown Road, Watford, WD24 7UY and is registered in England and Wales under company number 03481736.
We, Our and Us are references to Medivet Group Limited.
Enquiries regarding our Prize Draws can be directed at our marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to enter
- Entries will be entered into the Prize Draw automatically, after completing the 3 modules held on the ConnectR platform (subject to their terms and conditions).
- Our Prize Draws are free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- You must be at least 18 years old or have your parent’s permission to enter the Prize Draw. By entering the Prize Draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize (as set out below) that you have a chance to win.
- Only one entry per person is permitted per Prize Draw.
- There shall be one Prize Draw held on Monday 23 December 2019.
- The Prize Draw will close at 15:00 GMT and the winner will be randomly selected by Medivet at or after 15:01 GMT. The winner will be contacted at or after 16:00 GMT.
- The winner shall be selected by Medivet from all valid entries.
- There shall only be one winner per Prize Draw.
- Entries received after the stated closing time above will not be accepted into Prize Draw.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The prize shall consist of £100 worth of Amazon gift vouchers (the “Prize”) to be won at the Prize Draw.
- The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- We reserve the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control makes it necessary to do so.
- The Prize will be sent to the prize winner by email.
- If you are a winner we will make reasonable attempts to contact you by your preferred method of contact so you can provide your postal address.
- If a winner does not respond to us within 7 days, then the winner’s prize shall be forfeited, and we shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- Our reason for contacting you and any personal details we collect will be for the sole purpose of making arrangement to post the Prize to you.
Limitation of liability
- We do not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, incomplete or delayed, regardless of the cause, including without limitation as a result of any technical failure of the online platform.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or any entrants for any liability resulting from loss or damage including loss or damage to any equipment used to enter the Prize Draw.
- We will only use your personal details in accordance with these terms.
- You will find more information on this available via our Privacy Notice for this Prize Draw.
- By entering into the poll, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry will be used to contact you to advise if you have won the Prize Draw.
- Our prize draws are governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the App.
Privacy Notice for Prize Draw
Your personal data is handled in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation [GDPR] and Data Protection Act 2018. This notice acts as a privacy notice under the GDPR. For details of how your data is handled in relation to the ConnectR Platform, please visit:
The Data Controller
Medivet Group Ltd is the data controller for the information used for the prize draw. Our address is Unit 4 Mowat Industrial Estate, Sandown Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD24 7UY. You can also contact us by calling 01923 470000 or send an email to email@example.com
What personal data are we using and why
Personal data is name and contact details and is used to administer the prize draw and to contact the winners of the prizes as detailed in the terms and conditions.
Our lawful basis for processing your data on the basis that is it necessary for the performance of our contract with you (i.e. the administration of the prize draw and contacting the winner).
Sharing of information
The data that is used by Medivet for the administration of the prize draw will not be provided to any third parties.
Retention of personal data
The data that we hold for the administration of the prize draw will only be held for 7 days. After this time, it will be securely destroyed as it is no longer required.
You have the right to receive a copy of the information held about you by Medivet (right of access) or the right to ask us to transfer your data to another party.
If you wish to engage your rights or have any concerns regarding the handling of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can write to us at Medivet Group Ltd, Mowat Industrial Estate, Sandown Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD24 7UY or call 01923 470000
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you are unhappy with any aspect of how we handle your personal data. For more information on how to complain to the ICO please visit www.ico.org.uk/for-the-public