Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of the competitions is Medivet Group Limited (Company No. 03481736) whose registered office address is 4 Mowat Industrial Estate, Sandown Road, Watford, WD24 7UY (“Promoter”).
2. Enquiries regarding competitions can be directed at the Promoter’s marketing team at email@example.com.
3. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in the Competition are the Completion Rules (“Rules”) and apply to the Promoters competitions (“Competitions”). By entering a Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Rules specific to each Competition are displayed in a notice on the page for such Competition ("Competition") or in a notice in which the Competition appeared and are incorporated into the Rules. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Competition, the Competition shall prevail.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
6. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
Qualifying for Competitions
7. To qualify to enter the Competition you must be resident in the United Kingdom. The address you provide with your competition entry ("Entry") may be used to send any prizes so please make sure this is correct.
8. Employees of the Promoter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition i.e. prize sponsors, newsagents, wholesalers & their agents are not eligible to enter the Competition.
9. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
10. The Promoter assumes that by reading the publication or by using the website and entering the Competition (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Competition and these Rules.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
12. In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, the Promoter in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.
Entries for Competition
13. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
14. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
15. Only one entry per person per Competition is allowed (except where the Competition states that more than one entry can be submitted) and any entrant who enters more than the permitted maximum will be disqualified. Where a winner has been selected and the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe the winner has made more than one Entry, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as the original winner and will be subject to these Rules.
16. Prize winners will be chosen based on the Promoter’s discretion or unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice, from all qualifying Entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
17. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
18. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published on appropriate social media channels and/or the website: www.medivet.co.uk.
19. Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result withdrawing the prize from the winner and the selection of an alternate winner.
20. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
21. Prizes are awarded at the discretion of the Promoter and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
22. Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Competition and must be observed. The Promoter reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
23. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the competition. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection and Publicity
24. Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and the Promoter reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners in any publicity both in paper and online.
25. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the United Kingdom’s Data Protection Legislation and any subordinate legislation passed under the Act.
26. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.
28. The competition and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You and the Promoter irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or matter or to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions and that accordingly any proceedings may be brought in such courts.