Catch up on all the latest Medivet news

Bonnie Saved by Medivet Little Hadham After Mushroom Mishap

A young dog called Bonnie was saved by Medivet Little Hadham following their speedy and decisive action after she ate a very poisonous mushroom.

Search for an article here

Search

83 results

Donor Cat Chester Saves Rory with Blood Transfusion

A five-year-old cat called Rory has made a full recovery following the exceptional care from Medivet 24 Hour Wokingham and a generous blood donor cat named Chester.

CT Scanner at Medivet 24 Hour Southend Showing Promise for Pets

Medivet 24 Hour Southend’s £150,000 investment into a new, state of the art CT scanner in 2019 has been put to great use. The team at this busy hospital have used their CT scanner to support the diagnosis and treatment of pets.

Southend Vet Celebrates Gold Standard Cat-Friendly Status

Medivet 24 Hour Southend is now a Gold standard cat-friendly clinic, achieving the highest award from the International Society of Feline Medicine (ISFM).

A Happy Ending for Stray Cat Beetle

When a young black and white stray cat was brought into Medivet Daventry, the team knew they had to pull together to save his life. Thanks to the team’s kindness, Beetle received the surgery he needed and was rehomed with one of the nurse’s family.

Seal Pup Stranded at Albert Dock Cared For by Medivet 24 Hour Alder

A young seal pup, was found stranded on Liverpool’s Royal Albert Dock steps and brought into our 24-hour veterinary hospital in Alder for treatment before being transferred to the RSPCA for rehabilitation.

Charlie’s Miraculous Recovery with Potters Bar and Enfield Vets

An eight-year-old dog called Charlie has made a miraculous recovery after being treated at Medivet Potters Bar and our 24-hour veterinary hospital in Enfield.

Oakengates and Shawbirch Vets Fix Phillipa’s Broken Paw

When Phillipa, a six-year-old cat, was brought into Medivet Shawbirch, it was suspected that she was suffering from a broken paw.

Bonnie dog lying on grass outside

Bonnie Saved by Medivet Little Hadham After Mushroom Mishap

A young dog called Bonnie was saved by Medivet Little Hadham following their speedy and decisive action after she ate a very poisonous mushroom.